WHO WE ARE
The Association of Companies and Touristic Activities of the Ebro Delta (AEATDE)
Is a non-profit association created in 2005, encouraged by the process of elaboration of the candidacy of the European Charter of Sustainable Tourism (ECST) of the Natural Park of the Ebro Delta.
The members of this association are part of the seven municipalities of the Ebro Delta and come from different tourism sectors (hotels, restaurants, activity companies, farm houses). These highlight for its collaboration and its degree of commitment with the Natural Park, both for the Information Point of the Natural Park and as for the credited companies with the European Charter of Sustainable Tourism (ECST).
The aims of the association are:
- Perform promotion activities of the touristic activity of the Ebro Delta.
- Promote the knowledge of the Ebro Delta.
- Collaborate and participate in the touristic promotion activities organized by the public administrations in the scope of the association.
- Participate and organize, by itself or in collaboration with other organisms, entities or administrations, fairs, contest and other activities related with the aims of the association.
Application form (Document Word)
ACTION PLAN 2013
The association has developed an action plan for 2013 with which:
- We will improve and actualize the web page “www.deltadelebreturisme.com" with the intent of being the reference website for the visitors of the Ebro Delta and the Natural Park.
- We will create and commercialize touristic packages related with the rice sector, in collaboration with Montsià Actiu within the project of tourist revaluation of the agrifood sector.
- As adhered members to TUREBE (Innovative Business Group of Responsible Ecotourism) we will participate in the Ecoturism Club, conceived club by TURESPAÑA as other clubs of touristic products (nautical resorts, wine routes, etc.) with a differenced offer to promote in natural protected spaces. This club will have a promotion web and sale of the services, through a reservation system (www.soyecoturista.com)
- We will coordinate the work table of the ECST 4.7, “Develop of the touristic product: The Delta by bike”, in which the sector companies, Natural Park, tourism offices, and regional councils will work to improve the cycle touring offer, by the improvements in the territory, specialization of the product, information and promotion.
- We will manage and negotiate with common suppliers, advantages and most competitive prices for the partners, such as insurances, services companies, etc.